Indian Cricket

India Cricket News Results Scores Live Telecast Streaming Schedule Teams

Thursday, February 01, 2007

I know my batting : Sachin

All about Sachin Tendulkar:
"Having silenced his critics with a classy one-day international century, Sachin Tendulkar today said he had been in the game long enough to know about his batting and never paid heed to others views.
'I always bat as I feel is the correct way to bat. I have played long enough to know what is good for me. I do not want to know what others are thinking,' Tendulkar said after India's 160-run win in the fourth and final one-dayer against the West Indies here. Tendulkar, who faced criticism during India's tour of South Africa, hit a 76-ball 100 for his 41st one-day hundred. 'I always knew that I was batting well and getting decent scores, but somehow was not converting them into big scores. It was important for us today,' said the Mumbaikar who was adjudged Man of the Match as well as the series which India won 3-1. "

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home